Kirkridge strives to be a safe place for all that are called to be here. In hopes of continuing our health and wellness for our whole community, we are taking a proactive response to the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). As we all take time to process this, we are working to ensure the safety of our community, including vulnerable and marginalized members.
What steps Kirkridge has taken:
- Continued conversations and daily updates of the progress of COVID-19
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of commonly-used surfaces such as doorknobs and light switches
- Provided hand sanitizers in common spaces for guest and staff use
- Posted CDC signs of hygiene tips in English and Spanish in common spaces
What action items you can take:
- If you are feeling unwell, please take precaution and stay home. COVID-19 is most dangerous to those who have compromised immune systems so please think of our communities before heading to public spaces.
- If you are feeling anxious about this, we are here for you. Please reach out to Jean Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Justine Johnson (email@example.com) via email or on the phone: 610-588-1793.
- Follow CDC recommendations on hygiene, including washing your hands and common-surfaces often, avoiding touching your face and self-regulating contact with others.
For up-to-date information, visit CDC’s information page about COVID-19.
As always, we are a community on the mountain at Kirkridge and we will get through this together.