This one-day CYBERCircle of Trust® is an in-person on-line retreat, offering the opportunity to move into 2022 with intention and attention as we stand at the intersection of our learning from the past year and the sense of not-knowing what’s around the next curve.
JOIN US To:
- Create an intentional opportunity to slow down as the New Year begins.
- Spend a day in winter’s dormancy and darkness to appreciate solitude and to notice the cracks where the Light gets in.
- Be in retreat and to hear your Self reflect on the seasons of your life and what you have been sowing (the seeds you are planting and the seeds you are scattering) – and what in you has become seed.
- Be in a Circle of Trust and embrace the paradox of the individual and community, knowing that only YOU can do your own work – and it is too hard to do alone.
- Experience silence as a portal.
Dr. Sally Z. Hare, Singleton Distinguished Professor Emerita at Coastal Carolina University, is president of still learning, inc. (www.stilllearning.org) and Kirkridge Retreat and Study Center Board Chair Emerita. She facilitated a pilot Courage to Teach group in Coastal Carolina in 1996-1998 – and she has continued to grow and learn as a Circle of Trust facilitator. She lives in Surfside Beach, South Carolina, where she is happy to share her ocean and fairy garden with her husband Jim R. Rogers, and dog, TBO. She can be contacted through e-mail: email@example.com
PRICING: The cost of providing this program is $90 per person; we are grateful for any gifts above that to help cover the costs for others. At Kirkridge, we want to live into a culture that is focused on gifts freely offered; to live beyond a transaction economy. We want you to bring your whole self to our program regardless of payment and we ask that you make the decision about the dollar amount that feels right to you.
For more information, click here. Registration deadline is December 28, 2021.